Q: When do you deliver?
- The most popular day for delivery is Monday for the start of thew working week but we can and do deliver throughout the week.
Q: How much do you charge?
- Minimum budget is £60.00 per week + VAT
Q: Where do you deliver?
- Deliveries are made throughout central London and the city.
Q: What type of companies do you supply?
- Wide ranging, property developers, financial institutions, Law firms, hotels, Private members clubs and restaurants.
Q: Do you provide office plants?
- We offer plants as a complimentry service to clients we already supply flowers as opposed to plants alone.
Q: How are your services charged?
- You will be set up with an account and invoiced each calendar month on a week ending basis.
Q: How much do you charge for wedding flowers?
- Prices vary depending on what your requirements are - Please see our packages page for a guide (coming soon).
Q: What is the minimum spend?
- Our minimum budget is £1000 + VAT
Q: What sort of flowers do we require for a wedding?
- This all comes down to your particular requirements, style, taste, season. We will advise and provide recommendations.
Q: What do your wedding flowers services include?
- We provide tailor made wedding flowers, floral design of venues, table decoration and collaborate with other vendors such as caterers, lighting etc. We are not wedding planners.
Q: What is your lead time?
- For bigger weddings its great to have a long lead time to get organised but where there is a will there is a way and have turned large events around in under 1 week.
Q: Do you work ouside of London?
- Yes we have provided flowers for wedding throughout the UK.
Q: Do you have a specific style or speciality?
- We love all sorts of designs, wild and natural to sleek, simple and modern, happy to work with flowers and clients of all persuasions.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
Q: What are the payment methods?
- We prefer BACS as it is quick and painless but will accept cheque. No to credit cards im afraid.
Q: Can we keep the flowers afterward?
- You can definitely keep the flowers afterwards but this needs to be arranged in advance, some charges may apply if the flowers need special care or relocation.
Q: What areas do you provide event flowers?
- We work throughout London.
Q: How do you operate?
- Normally commissions come direct from clients, venues or event/party planners.
Q: Is there a minimum spend?
- Not necessarily with Events, it all depends on the project.
Q: What is your lead time for event flowers?
- The larger the event we love to have more prep time but can turn things around within days
Q: What sort of events do you supply flowers and floral design for?
- Everything from corporate dinners, product launches or private parties.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
- Dependant on how the event comes to us. Normally through know planners or venues we already have a working relationship
Q: What are your payment terms?
- Payment is 30 days from invioce date.